Adam Divall is a proactive and adaptable Solutions Architect with 20 years industry experience within the Public and Private Sector. An enthusiastic and motivated individual, prepared to work long and hard to achieve project deadlines.
Adam is responsible for the design and evolution of complex business critical solutions for Enterprise Clients while articulating the business benefits. Focused on customer advocacy in the pursuit of trusted advisor status.
Enterprise level experience in a Support, Engineering and Architecture capacity.
- Public Cloud based upon Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure & CenturyLink Cloud
- Operating Systems based upon Microsoft Windows, Redhat Enterprise Linux & Amazon Linux
- Identity and Access Management based upon Microsoft Active Directory (including Group Policies & Replication)
- Virtualization based upon VMware ESXi (including vSphere, vRealize Operations Manager & Site Recovery Manager), Microsoft Hyper-V & Citrix XenApp
- High Availability Clustering based upon Microsoft Windows Failover Clustering & Veritas Cluster Server
- Web Services based upon Microsoft IIS, Microsoft SharePoint & Apache
- Databases upon Oracle (including RAC, DataGuard & Active DataGuard) & Microsoft SQL Server (including Always-On & Mirroring)
- Anti-Virus based upon McAfee (including ePO, VirusScan & GroupShield)
- Firewalls based upon Cisco ASA, Checkpoint & Palo Alto
- Security Services based upon RSA SecurID, Sanctuary Application & Device Control, DDoS Mitigation, Imperva WAF
- Load Balancers upon F5 & A10